Celdas de Carga
S-Beam Load Cell Model 60001
Model 60001 is a tension-compression load cell with a humidity-resistant coating and shielded cables, which enable use in harsh environments while maintaining operating specifications. Additional sense wires compensate for changes in lead resistance due to temperature change and/or cable extension.
Ideally suited for lever conversions, hanging scales, force measurement and a wide range of other industrial applications. Nickel-plated for outstanding corrosion resistance.
3 mv/v, 0.03% nonlinearity, 350/350 ohms, 20 ft 4 cond cable, nickel plated steel, IP67.
NTEP 86-043 S/M III 5,000 div & IIIL 10,000 div.Applications:
- Tank, bin and hopper weighing
- Level and inventory monitoring
- Truck scale conversions
- Tension and compression measurements
- Rated capacities of 25 to 20,000 pounds 50 kilograms to 10 metric tons
- Designed for single or multiple load cell applications
- Constructed of high quality alloy tool steel
- Nickel plated for outstanding corrosion resistance
- SensorgageT sealed to IP67 standards
- Trade certified for NTEP Class III: 5000d, IIIL: 10000d and OIML R-60 3000d available
- Factory Mutual System Approved for Classes I, II, III; Divisions 1 and 2; Groups A through G. Also, non-incentive ratings (No barriers!).
Shear Beam Load Cell Model 3410 & 3411
Interchangeable with Sensortronics 65023 and RTI 5123. 3 mv/v, 0.03% combined error, 380/350 ohm, 10 ft 6 cond cable, nickel plated steel. NTEP 89-053A2 S III 3,000 div & M III 5,000 div (3410 w/ thru load hole)