Básculas de Plataforma
Bench/Floor Scale Model CPWplus
Rugged construction. The CPWplus series offers an extensive range of models and configurations to accommodate a variety of applications.
Desktop or wall mountable indicator.
1" backlit LCD display. Color coded buttons with positive cick feel, and simple, quick operation.
Keys are: On/OFF, PRINT/HOLD, UNIT, TARE/ZERO. Weighing units are: lb, kg, oz, lb/oz.
Bi-directional RS232 interface allows connection to printers of computers.
Using standard commands users can request gross, net and tare weights be sent automatically.
Optional Adam data collection software collects scale data and can produce charts and statistics, or export raw data to Microsoft EXCEL or Word for further analysis.
Alkaline battery or AC operation. (6) AA batteries not included.
Standard Floor Scale Model VX
Portable, rugged, 1/8" and 5/16" thick top plate with raised cross hatch surface for added durability. Low profile floor platform scale package. Ideal solution for freight consolidators, forwarders, processing plants resellers, shipping and receiving departments as well as start up businesses. Quick connects and factory calibration allows the floor scale to operate out of the box with minimal setup. Four IP67 nickel plated alloy steel load cells. Side access NEMA4X, IP65 dust and water protected junction box with 25' long cable. Eye bolt mounting holes to allow easier lifting and positioning of the platform.
T31XW (Indicator): Stainless steel. 6 digit, 7 segment backlit LCD. Raised tactical keys. Built in bidirectional RS232 with manual, continuous and interval printing. Hardware configuration lockout switch. Software included for parts counting mode with selectable sample sizes. Selectable span calibration points. Averaging level, auto zero tracking. Battery saving off, Geo Code geographical gravity calibration adjustment. Software menu lockouts. 120VAC, 50 - 60 Hz. Internal AC power. IP66/NEMA4X.
Shipped from Columbus Ohio within 3-5 days. Price is FOB Columbus Ohio.
Stainless Steel Bench/Floor Scale Model Defender 3000
The OHAUS Defender 3000 economy line of bench scales is ideal for general weighing and simple counting applications in production, packaging, warehouse, inventory, shipping and receiving areas.
The Defender 3000 feature a simple, yet rugged, tubular-frame base design and indicators with tactile keys, backlit LCD display, built-in rechargeable battery operation and flexible mounting capabilities.
The Defender 3000 is the solution to your weighing applications that require dependability within an affordable budget.Features:
- Four capacities: 60lb/30kg, 150lb/60kg, 300lb/150kg, and 600lb/300kg
- Maximum Resolution 1:6000-7500d
- 304 stainless steel pan with painted carbon steel frame and aluminum IP67 load cell
- Indicator features a high-impact durable ABS housing with reversible face for either wall, column or table-top mounting
- Adjustable non-slip rubber leveling feet with externally visible level indicator
- Multiple weighing units: lb, oz, lb:oz, kg, g
- Parts counting mode with selectable sample sizes, last sample size and Average Piece Weight data
- 1-in/25mm high LCD weight display with high-contrast backlight
- Built-in RS232 for printing and data connection
- AC adapter and internal rechargeable lead acid battery